All About You Around The Blogosphere Tag

 One more tag and then I'll leave you alone (for now). ;) Again, I'm not following all the rules, so I'm not including them.

What’s your favorite book/book series and why?

I'm going to go with the Wingfeather Saga, even though I've only read the first two. Each of the authors mentioned below is good at what they do, but Peterson is like the Tolkien who can be easily understood. And Artham is one of the most well written characters ever.

Who is your favorite author?

I have five favorite authors--Nadine Brandes, Trenton Lee Stewart, Andrew Peterson, Kara Swanson, and J. R. R. Tolkien.

What is your favorite food?

I'm not sure that I have one? However, rice is a rather comforting food. I guess I'll go with that.

What gives you inspiration for your books?

Everything? Books I read, movies I watch, people I see and speak to, concepts I hear about, things I need to think over. Inspiration takes many forms.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Honestly, in an area like the one we are living in now, but in South Carolina instead. Mountains, trees, rivers, not a lot of houses, but a lot closer to family and friends. 

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Extrovert, but I'm terrible at carrying on conversations, so I'm usually seen as an introvert.

If you had a warning label, what would yours say?

 I don't know? "Is passionate about well written characters," maybe? It annoys my sister.

Now it's your turn!

What inspires you? Who is your favorite author? Have you read the Wingfeather books?

Comments